Welcome to Command! As part of your fleet, this guide will help you use some of the critical features of Trucker Path Mobile App.
If you haven’t downloaded it yet, search for Trucker Path on the App Store or Google Play Store.
Once you’ve been added as a driver of your fleet, you will receive a welcome email. If you’re a new user, the standard password will be command123. You can sign in to Trucker Path using these credentials and change your password.
If you’re an existing user, make sure your fleet adds you as a driver using the same email in your Trucker Path Account. Once added, you will receive a welcome email and your account will automatically be changed to a Command Account.
How to Turn On Driver Location
- Open the Trucker Path App.
- Click on “Me” tab.
- Make sure the driver is logged in with the same email address that was added to the Command Dashboard.
- Click on “Loads” at the bottom of the screen.
- Ensure that Share location is toggled to on.
How to Accept a Load
- Ensure you are logged into your account that is connected to the Command dashboard.
- Click “Loads” at the bottom of the screen.
3. Click on the load listed under "upcoming" to view the details.
4. Click on the load listed under “upcoming” to view the details.
How to Attach a Document to a Load
- Click on the load that you want to attach document to from the loads screen.
- Click on “Docs”
- Then click on “Upload Docs”
4. Select the document type.
5. Use your camera to find the document and scan it into the system.
6. Click “Upload”.
7. See all attached documents on the next screen.
How to Start Navigation
Via the load Page
- Click on the load listed under “upcoming” to view the details.
- Click “Start”
- Click “Navigate”
Via Private Message
- Once you receive a load from the operator, you can click on it.
- The route with all warnings will be shown.
- Tap 'Start Trip' to show all points of interest along the route, or tap 'Navigate' to start GPS navigation.
How to change Load Status
- Tap “Loads”.
- Select your current load.
- Select on the relevant site instruction. For example, when you’ve arrived at the pickup location, tap ‘Arrived’. This way, fleet operators can stay updated about your load delivery progress.
If you have any questions about using Trucker Path, click here to access our Help Center or send us an email at email@example.com